The Mac @TheMac
30 April, 07:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 04:53
In response The Mac to his Publication
like sun / moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
01 May, 04:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
An electric dipole is a pair of particles with exactly opposite charges

01 May, 05:01
the translucent shapes I see, have begun to straighten out all through the air around me, so I took a shot in the dark and asked if the schumann was beginning to smooth out....... I am just me, think much of what you say is the sun/moon earth's being within a vacuum firmament and much is just throwing waves that we are reacting to and possibly we can counter act through our own vibratory reactions.

01 May, 05:03
but really idk cause I never went passed 3 semesters of college a few soccer seasons was all I saw then. So dont mind me, 🤣

The Mac @TheMac
02 May, 12:43
🙏🏻

02 May, 01:21
Love You Brother. It's all gonna be 🤯 . . 🙌🕊️🙌 . . 🙏❤️

The Mac @TheMac
02 May, 03:30
Bless your heart.

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Tryin to figure out if the sky is being veiled, I mean like what we see it not. Today has been something else, I guess everyday is anymore. Grids of this shape and resemblance.
05:50 PM - May 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 May, 05:11
Electric Universe. 3-6-9, frequency, vibration and energy. Light.

The Mac @TheMac
04 May, 07:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication