Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 06:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He's dropping bombs and kicking some ass...Tweeting up a storm!!! Go Go Go Elon Go! Elon be Good!!! https://youtu.be/TReqmJ7iX...
Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IDOLJohnny B. Goode · Chuck BerryLegend: Chuck Berry - Greatest Hits℗ Puzzle ProductionsReleased on: 2013-04-07Lyricist: BerryComposer...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 May, 06:09
vibes 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 May, 06:53
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Elon's busting balls! Love it!!!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 May, 06:06
For sure, he probably calls it shake that droped off from those big buds during his rolling one up. Or maybe someone rolls for him?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 May, 04:55
😊 maybe croutons.??

Sleet Sir @Sleet
02 May, 03:28
What is good for the goose is not good for the gander is basically what he said...

The media bought and paid for by the elites have wrecked the United States of America for their own will gotten gain...of pedophilia and adrenochrome.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 03:26
I like Elon 2,0 Kim, he reminds me of of someone..

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 May, 03:25
~ 23 mins ago ~

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 May, 02:57
"Matt Lauer, this name will be in the news.

There was more to that story than was told, and there are many more like him that will be uncovered. More whistleblowers will reveal the truth.

Yes, My children, I have told you these are the days of the whistleblowers, and no one can keep them from speaking.

I am protecting them from anything the elites want to do, and I am shielding them from the enemies until it's too late for anything to be done against them."

https://www.jgminternation...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 May, 02:43
Musk crumbs are tasty at room temperature but the full loaf MOAB is a dish best served cold.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 May, 02:39
Ok, seriously, who could have envisioned this scenario a year ago???

memes matter @NoComment
02 May, 02:27
I KNOW, iz so awesome aahhahaha

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 May, 02:22
now nnf will be the new buzz acronym...for neo hazi faction of gop

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 May, 02:04
crumbs....lol...MOABs....😁