Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 02:19
Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 May, 05:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
on .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 May, 11:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Sounds like an oxymoron but discipline gives you a lot of Freedom

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:01
How you get so wise for such a young whipper snapper?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:00
No matter what happens in the next little bit just keep in your mind:

I am not afraid, I am an infinite spiritual being of God

Do not allow satan to move you into quick decisions based on what you see with your eyes and hear with your ears.

Near Death Experience
Means
Near Death Experience

BE NOT AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU!
They will continue to try to control you with FEAR!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 May, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN! God bless you Patriot! ❤️🙏🏻

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 May, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ty nana♥️need these words to keep in my heart brain, and this beautiful artwork that i have missed, to lift my eyes up

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 May, 10:56
I Love this!! 👍