Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 May, 12:33
#KennedySunday
Ladies, you’re welcome 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
02 May, 04:38
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I wonder if the tunebox he's carrying is playing anything by Margot und Maria Hellwig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
02 May, 05:07
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Ha! No doubt!

He's smiling. And when they're yodeling, everyone smiles. Of course he could be listening to Franzl Lang, come to think of it...
06:14 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
02 May, 07:34
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Ah yes... the Yodel King! And what a hat he wears!

02 May, 08:53
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I really think that Kribs would have been listening to that since he strikes me as an exciting person who loves music from all over the world, not just his usual roots with artists like Edith Piaf and Dalida. And he's obviously traveling in that picture, enjoying life on the road like that. So carefree as he crosses the Mississippi.