Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 May, 12:55
Happy Sunday Patriots.

Narrative deployed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 May, 01:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Whacha think, Doq?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Stories are flying like bird shit dropping from pigeons on a power line.

Ok which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys and which ones are the bad guys pretending to be the good guys.
No wait, let me fookn start over.

Nana thinks ppl are getting confused on this, we first were told with Nesara/Gesara that there would ALSO be Rainbow notes backed by gold for ppl to feel comfortable that this was not the cabal trying to trick us again.
Now we are hearing no paper money, some coins are good and some are bad.
Which ones are going to ACTUALLY be backed by Gold and how will we be able to know the difference.

You know Nana asks the questions for wonder who wants to know!
02:44 PM - May 01, 2022
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 04:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just have Faith.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 May, 04:48
Just have Faith.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 05:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I do hun but some are confused.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 May, 04:46
I agree with you Nana. I believe that we are most certainly inside "the fog of the war" and confusion is so necessary. I am sticking to prayer, discernment, physical gold/silver, cash, and crypto currency. I'm also stocked up on comfort food, bottled water, champagne, fully stocked wine cooler, beer, walnut brownie mixes, Dr. Teal's eucalyptus+epsom bath salts and a full tank of gas (oh, and ice cream + canned whipped cream for my brownies). Popcorn, I just can't buy any more - the store clerks just give me pitiful looks...... I am finally there - this is on God's timing. I am so very thankful for and do humbly respect those in the daily combat of this war! WRWY and we so very much love you all. NCSWIC ❣🙏🇺🇸

01 May, 05:28
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😘

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
01 May, 04:43
Nana.. you read my mind! 😁

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 May, 04:40
hi nana,
i remember someone saying “confusion is part of the fog of war”

when it comes to gold, one thing we do know is historically our country was gold-backed. so returning it to that is not unreasonable. will it be “rainbow currency” no clue and not important for me to know.

as far as digital, im still holding and believe it will happen. i keep hearing “rumors” about doge being used for twitter. still holding my xrp and just going on about my day hoping it happens soon. all i do know is that i believe 100% that things are happening behind the scenes and we only hear crumbs. focus on Jesus and talk to HIM ask for guidance…its like we are living in the Exodus chapter where we are just waiting to be set free
God bless you Nana and thank you for all your beautiful posts of hope and encouragement
🙏

01 May, 04:43
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Nana agrees I too really trust to hold on to my XRP, as I believe it will be the utility that runs it all.
As for the coins that are actually backed by gold the information out there may be very confusing to a lot of ppl,

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
01 May, 03:03
Confusing times, no doubt.

I sure hope those who seem to be "helping" us are indeed doing exactly that.

Jesus, lead us to the truth please.