Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
30 April, 09:34
Every lie will be revealed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 April, 09:41
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
lin wood was their lawyer 🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 April, 09:51
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I just had Dejavu because I saw you on Twitter earlier πŸ˜‚

30 April, 09:57
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
okay so I just went on twitter and someone posted a screenshot of VK on AU in response to my tweet. I got confused as fuck for a couple seconds. whew. where am I? lol

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 April, 10:00
LOL exactly right? I think we should all have alternate avatars on Twitter so we don't get that confused πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

30 April, 10:13
You aren’t kidding! I agree. the timing of that was also insane. happened right after you said that to me. crazy vibes right now

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 April, 10:18
We are all connecting to each other like the most complex puzzle. We are now multi platform, especially when everyone gets on TS.

30 April, 10:22
piece by piece. God’s collection… hm the offering. love and hugs my friend. You are an incredibly super high viber. powerful energyπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβš‘οΈ

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 April, 10:27
Thanks for your kind words πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΈπŸΈ Have a great evening

Daphne Kay @USA_2021_DK
you are welcome! Have a beautiful blessed night! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
10:31 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daphne Kay, click on at the bottom under it