Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 April, 12:39
./fail

That was fun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 April, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
NOOO!!! Not again DOQ is also gone again! I mean wth! I thought this would not happen anymore now? So far so good I am still around. Maybe there is a limit now on the number of followers. I mean 17.5k? KEK It was just too good to be true I guess... It was so much fun to have you back at Twitter... I hope this is fixed soon and people don't need to walk on egg shells anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
I am wondering if it is that group that goes with the account called Q_Talk or whatever, because they have made it their mission to get Anons suspended... Maybe that's what the issue is. Now here on AU we have the FOOK feature that means 6 people would have to fook a comment to get someone suspended. On Twitter people just mass report accounts...
02:45 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Ash Ash @AshAsh
30 April, 03:15
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Im out for 12 hours