Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
30 April, 03:18
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
On the contrary, WE, THE PEOPLE know EXACTLY what this action is all about and it will not stand! This sham government has grossly underestimated WE, THE PEOPLE and our "pissed off level" is wa-aa-y over 10 and overdue!! Our name is WE, THE PEOPLE, you have tried to destroy us and our country, prepare to suffer the consequences! (with apologies to Inigo Montoya!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 April, 03:02
The deadly vaccine being forced on us as medicine when it was clearly a planned genocide? That was my hill. Speech will always rise up but a dead body won't. Medical tyranny is the worst assault any GOVT can use against the people. Let me see hangings, then I will have a real voice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 April, 02:22
I think we know full and well the severity of this action. Question is, does the govt understand the severity of this action. We as citizens are well within our rights to discard this illegitimate tyrannical govt right this minute and coming down the road is the straw that broke the camels back.