Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
Uh-oh.
Just felt like my spirit was trying to leave my body.
I was lying still with my eyes closed and meditating when I had about 8 seconds of Holy Woah with waves and ripples of bliss and the feeling like they were swirling up out of my crown and into some dimension above it.
About 5 seconds in I was like, "Go for it!!! Go for it!!", but then it all came back down and centered into the crown again.
Almost....but no cookie.
Dang.
09:09 AM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
30 April, 09:49
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
…love “ Holy Woah”
had mine around christmas
i felt the “touch”
If, for some reason, thats all I get from this merry-go-round its a beautiful memory Ill never forget.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 10:02
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
absolutely...
Glory!!! Glory!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 10:05
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Also had a dream about a month or so ago.
Had a vision right before I woke up from sleep that i was soaring up into the clouds and Yeshua was directly in front of me facing me and guiding me up by holding my left hand in his right hand.

Lasted for about 8 seconds, like this one, and then I realized other people were also going up with me (although I couldn't see them) and that's when I woke up....with a big smile on my face.

Bring it, Lord...