Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 April, 05:18
Almighty God

I plead the Blood of Jesus over our AU Warriors who call this home while they go battle for You on other sites.
I ask You to place a Ring of Fire around them
Anoint their words and their deeds
Lead Guide and Direct them
Help them to know when to mind their speech
and
Help them to know when to Speak their mind

We have their back in prayer from the home front
The Light of God will lead them home safe and sound

We stand proud of our Home team
We have their back in Prayer

We are Proud of Our Warriors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
Thank you, Double Eagle, You have a special place in all our hearts and prayers. Our Lord knows this has been one of the fiercest battles that has ever been fought on this planet. The war has been all inclusive, It has taken on every aspect of our lives. Many still do not want to hear truth. They want to be lulled back to sleep and pretend that it's all a bad nightmare and will go away soon. I am so ready for the nasties to go away and for our lives to become more in balance with peace and love!💫💫💫
05:27 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 April, 05:38
In response Just Diana to her Publication
We pray this ends soon
I appreciate your kind words
I burned out a bit this past week
Praying all night had me run down
The Holy Spirit re-energized. my spirit
We've done this around the clock
for me it started in 2017.
Last night in conversation with God
I realized the battle DE and VK face
Trumps in constant battle
We have to hold the line
Have their backs in prayer
This site gives them peace to relax and enjoy
the AU family
If they can ...We can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
29 April, 05:43
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Yes, Ma'm. I imagine one of their biggest struggles are the spiritual attacks. These are unseen attacks and only someone who has gone thru them have the understanding. Until every vestige of evil has been brought to the light, no one will be safe from their attacks. This will be a war fought to the bitter end. Satan will not let go easily.