NEO ONE @Neo
Do you know why I like AnonUp so much? Because there is not the slightest censorship here.
That's what a free speech platform is all about.
And even the highly praised Telegram is not censorship-free.
That's why Anonup is the No.1.
Well done Koba.
04:44 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 April, 09:36
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Here and Blabbook..no censoring...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
30 April, 09:07
I would have to agree but only somewhat. There is stability here but I noticed some tweeks. It seems that sometimes the same quality post on TruthSocial can be retruth 4x as much as the exact same quality post here except that it would barely have the same response.πŸ€” Also, sometimes, I can not even post certain posts on here. I would say that Gab also controls how many see your posts and the amount of followers are not credited or shown. Just as we can see now the changes happening on twinker, the amounts of followers being in the negative and those being added. It's crazy, so much being controlled on the other side. Regardless, it feels most like family here.πŸΈπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skint Back @Skintbackvax
29 April, 09:33