Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
07 May, 11:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Funny AF but most likely fake. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Haggerty @bhspeaks
29 April, 06:39
Was this a real Tweet or did he delete it? I tried to find it among his Tweets and replies and could not. If this was real, this was his most savage Tweet yet! I hope it was real!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 09:34
In response Brian Haggerty to his Publication
i do mot know. i have heard both

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 12:40

29 April, 12:37
hollllllllllly fucking shit.......i went from 50 50 to 100% on this tweet..!!! Elon is destroying black rock and vanguard???? holy crap he has balls........wtf

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 12:46
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
he is playing both sides

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
29 April, 12:01
" Without bots" he got MORE likes than retweets? Maybe he's "testing the system" to its "CRASH" point.
If not that, following the "LIGHT UP THE SWITCH BOARD" fracture pattern as the guardians of Twitterworld lose their composure in mass self-righteous hysteria.
Oy-vey!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 April, 11:42
he got a few likes

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 April, 11:35
this didn't sit well..... tweet dont exist anymore

29 April, 12:38
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
it got to us...thats important...