d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Q3850
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"SOMETIMES THE PAST CAN FIND THE FUTURE."
"SOMETIMES THE FUTURE CAN FIND THE PAST."
07:31 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
02 February, 09:47
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Now this could get interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
02 February, 08:44
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I hate to be a naysayer here, but I work with a Democrat who doesn't care. They won. It's over. He won't even bother watching. He thinks everything said by anyone who is a republican or Trump supporter is lying. He believes only the news media's spin. He isn't alone.

It is going to take more than just evidence to wake people like this up. It is going to take a miracle and blatant in your face confessions by the media and the evildoers.

I'd like to believe that it will make a difference, but democrats are just happy they won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
02 February, 09:49
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
It is going to take God-happening! He is proud of Trump and team, but now it is His turn. Can hardly wait to see what He is going to do!

Judie Lattimer @Judmc
02 February, 10:40
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Didn’t one q post say that not everyone will wake up or never admit to the fraud and evilness.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts