Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
28 April, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Bloody, heartless psyop

This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil

Read some of the comments & I think this one summed it up pretty well:

Melissa Thorn
Mar 21·edited Mar 21
nakedemperor.substack.com

The people who planned and implemented this all are truly soulless -- and they are formidable enemies. The people who have so thoughtlessly gone along with this are weak in ways I would have never imagined. When I think of the people in my life who I always believed were strong, independent thinkers, yet who surrendered themselves to all of this so easily, it breaks my heart and terrifies me at the same time. I know I'm not alone in my feelings, and that is some small comfort. Still, we're not out of the woods.
06:48 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
28 April, 07:21
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Exactly!! The people who did this are evil, but the people who went along with it and judge US are just as bad, so disappointing! I wish the truth would come out more widely, and soon. I so believed there was a plan. But things have progressed so far :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396