Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 April, 09:51
oh the irony. 😂
Congrats admin !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 11:02
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Kobayashi isn't Tom Anderson but uses his pic because it reminds him when Social was free of the deep state. However.... dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 April, 12:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Kobayashi may not be Tom Anderson but my vibe tells me that Tom Anderson is Kobayashi, i.e., functionally and spiritually interchangeable. Friends with "common purpose". A Perfect Plan with plausible deniability. AU is too hot a platform to go "mainstream". Attackable by MSM and TPTB and Normies are not Quite ready for OUR TRUTH.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
We would never sell out and even wish for this to go mainstream. It is beautiful here because we live underground.
01:13 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 April, 02:13
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
Agree. What I mean by mainstream is popularized and exposed. AU will always be a hidden gemstone.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 April, 05:13
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I took me until 3 days ago to find it. Well, I tried a few weeks ago, but it wouldn't take any of my email accounts. Finally, when I broke down and logged onto google-which I vowed to never do again-that was my ticket into this haven from the rest of SM. I love it here. I tried going to check in on things on TG, it's not the same. I wish I had known about this slice of Heaven a year and a 1/2 ago, but every thing in it's own time. I feel lighter and totally renewed since finding you all! Big Hugs and lots of love!