Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 April, 09:51
oh the irony. 😂
Congrats admin !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 11:02
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Kobayashi isn't Tom Anderson but uses his pic because it reminds him when Social was free of the deep state. However.... dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 April, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
333 Vibes all day today 😎🔥

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 April, 12:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Serah, I don’t know you but have a feeling you are a beautiful soul. Yesterday “48” said a code that touched me deeply. It is what it is ALL about, and I think it may have coded to your name. How special, good vibes! :)
ALL BABIES BELONG TO GOD 179

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Awww wow that is special! ☺
Thank you for sharing it with me 🥰🙏 I too agree with the message, may all his babies be in all ways protected and blessed! 🤍
12:31 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it