Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
28 April, 02:51
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Fookers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 April, 02:46
Flouride is poison. Best to switch to a Flouride free toothpaste and mouthwash. Also filter out flouride from drinking water. Many communities have high flouride levels. Flouride treatments at the dentist are also not needed. My personal story after switching was healthier gums and no sensitivity. I did not let my dentist or hygienist know I had switched, and my first checkup after switching which was about 5 months later, they remarked that my gums looked "really good." I noticed mych less sensitivity with the cleaning process. I believe flouride increases gum inflammation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 01:26
And how do you notswallow some! 😖
I started using non flouride toithpaste, but its in water too!
“Watch the water” applies here too!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 April, 01:05
I've known that for a while now. It's sad that so many people don't know this. I don't know why people don't read labels. I guess the dumbing down of our people is working. Fluoride is a MAJOR contributor.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
28 April, 02:46
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
I read them. But, I don't even trust the labels anymore.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 April, 12:36
Yep, I knew, a long time ago. I thought by now, that that information would have totally filtered down into mainstream awareness, but apparently not! So incredibly slow, progress is...