Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Repost edit.

If anyone tries to get back on Twitter a few tips:
1. Use only Desktop (or if you have a new phone you can try with that, if you have new phone number that's a plus, they probably suspended accounts using IMEI number),
2. Make a new Browser profile and use new email address to make account on Twitter (I use Protonmail). If you get suspended, make another Browser profile. I use Firefox.
3. Be careful of how many you follow at once. Do that part slowly.
4. Use new profile pics and covers, they might somehow suspend if you use the same you used before. Possible solution: edit those pics a little bit and save.
11:13 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 April, 12:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"SIM Cards are fun ..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
29 April, 11:53
A VPN helped me get back on, I was shadow-banned yesterday (new acct)as soon as I installed VPN, I was back on, via Iphone, did not use email, not sure if this will hold up but wanted to let all know..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
28 April, 08:22
i am in a black hole. repeat. in a black hole. may day may day
help me frinz.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 April, 05:08
Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely use suggestions…I can do everything except post.

Leonidas Pineda @LeoPE
28 April, 01:48
no, I feel great on ANONUP, just let's feed this platform, full of anons and patriots, and grow up together.

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 April, 12:41
I will add - All new accts now make you verify with a phone number - even if you just sign up using an email..., so you have to have a new one. Download Google voice app on your phone and use a new google acct/gmail to create one!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 April, 05:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’ll give ot a try. 👍🏻

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 April, 08:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You can use google voice via the web and avoid app on phone.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 April, 12:25
They busted me... Suspended. Almost made it!

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
28 April, 12:20
They Still got me. But…. After I logged out and logged back in on another browser I passed the 15 again and it let me back in. I m laying low for awhile

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
28 April, 12:24
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
I got kicked off three times yesterday!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 April, 12:08
im fooked no desktop

Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 03:25
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Same only have a phone

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 April, 11:39
Its been a fun change. He hasn't had time to change very much to this point.
Maybe just a check up to see we are still around.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 April, 11:33
PATRIOT FAMILY

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 April, 09:14
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
AU WAS OUR LIFE RAFT WHEN TWITTER KICKED US OVERBOARD FUCK THEM

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 April, 09:25
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Loyal to AU …

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 11:29
Thanks Johnny! 🥰🙏🏼

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
28 April, 11:25
What's a Twitter?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 April, 12:02
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
One side, to cross to another you need a bridge. We are on a bridge.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 April, 11:24
merci pour le partage 😎☝️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 April, 11:20
You can get a virtual phone # at voice.google.com

Jes King @jes_US
28 April, 11:21
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
google is #Fooked

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts