Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
For the last year or so, I would wake up from a dead sleep- look at my phone and the time would be a synchronicity number. So now, when it happens, I do not look at phone and attempt to meditate back to sleep. This can go on for what seems like hours. So this morning I used this idle time to empty my bladder. Just before I lay back down to try and sleep, I decide to look at the time so I can do away with the suspense and sleep!

Touch phone this AM, here’s is what I got. If I did’t know better, I’d think I literally was being controlled by something deep inside me?
If I am on the side of goodness, It’s bloody exhausting.

Love to know how well you all are sleeping and if any of this is happening to you?

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
09:20 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Cage NGa @CageNGa
28 April, 10:12
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I haven't had a good night's sleep in years and thia happens ALL THE TIME...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 April, 09:32
Amazing, isn’t it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 April, 09:30
I work over night, and I haven't been getting to sleep until late afternoon. When I try to sleep I am restless lately...I am lucky to get four hours sleep and then I have to get ready for work again. As far as numbers I see 444 a lot and 1111.

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 April, 09:24
Absolutely!