Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
29 April, 10:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wish I could. They still won't let me back on. Guess I was too much of a threat with my whole 200 and some followers. 🤣 Heck, now that I think about it I might not have had that many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 April, 01:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
29 April, 02:19
tell Elon to unlock my original account and I will lmao

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 April, 02:16
I would if I could. And will when I can. :)

(Still in suspended mode. But I can at least log in and look around with my old account.)

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
28 April, 10:53
Gotcha Doq.......

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 April, 10:09
Done the moment I saw you over there....which was before I came here and saw your request. LOL

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 April, 08:27
I would but I’m suspended. and I had a very small account

Ange Love @LoveM
28 April, 06:37
still suspended on both accounts m4theduration and g_duration

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 April, 05:10
Im still suspended. Can u sort it Doq?

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
28 April, 05:04
Yes, please give me a follow back...
https://mobile.twitter.com...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 April, 05:00
Absolutely!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
28 April, 03:37
I am back on via the changed identity. I am tess33_ I followed.

Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 03:36
I did follow you last night and then Bam I was taken down again.... 😜

Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 03:36
I did follow you last night and then Bam I was taken down again.... 😜

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 April, 03:33
I am ...
Just make a change, to avoid the black list

Richie Richard @Richie
28 April, 03:10
There is also a personality on Twit with the name of Doc Holliday. Is that you?

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 April, 03:03
I cant get back on 😢

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 April, 02:35
🆗

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
28 April, 02:28
I would if I could. Still won't let me back on.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 April, 02:20
Still banned from Twitter😔

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 April, 02:15
I am still suspended trying to decide if I should make a new account.

Terri ... @Terri
28 April, 01:41
I am following you here Doq ... I will never go back to twitter...ever...I will only use this site and if it changes here ... then I am signing off the computer forever...I hate technology anyway so no big loss for me ... have a wonderful day much love and hugs from Canada

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 April, 12:44
I would love too but my account is suspended. You see I've been a bad girl. I changed my profile picture to President Donald Trump and bam! Suspended! Thats o.k. though. I'm here!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 April, 02:16
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
;D

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 April, 12:39
Still suspended.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
28 April, 12:38
Still suspended. Are us regular folks gonna get back our accounts? Here is my handle on Twitter if you can help to get us on Twitter by tagging Elon for us all. Thanks

https://twitter.com/MyAlbe...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 April, 12:30
done ✔️
i just activated my twitter follow me here 👇
https://twitter.com/cydale...

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
28 April, 12:37
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
😊 Gotcha ✅

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 April, 02:27
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Wow I remember you from twitter when I first got on there in 2019 and if I remember correctly you had a HUGE account. I always enjoyed following you and learned a lot from your posts. I remember that. I remember always seeing your posts. Blessings and Love Ma'am! 💗

Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
28 April, 12:20
👍🏼

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 April, 12:16
I'm still suspended....freedom of speech is still on hold at Twitter.