Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
I don't post often simply because I know that the people on here are like-minded and are here for a similar reason. This is the only place I can come to that allows me to be my authentic self. I have a spouse who is on a different path and one that I will not be a part of. He has trusted the science and the govt, whereas, I have not. Our kids are teens and have been brainwashed by public schooling. I feel alone in my day-to-day life but here is where I come to feel connected and for strength to keep going. I know God is in control and I know we are very close to the end and a new beginning. I will continue to pray for a speedy outcome of ridding this planet of all things evil. Thank you to all of you who post regularly. Your posts give me inspiration and keep me company. I may not comment much but I do read them and am comforted by the fact that I am not alone. God bless each of you. WWG1WGA!
08:21 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Txn81ve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it