Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 July, 11:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Blessings to you, Casey Dee! We love you too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 July, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 July, 11:08
see you on anon island 😎

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 June, 05:53
🙏💖☘️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 June, 07:38
You're in this category too! 🤍

Selah 321 @Selah
10 May, 07:07
Amazing peeps....

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 May, 03:44
yea you guys are awesome......kinda like lambs...........just dont forget you need the not so nice lion type people too

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 May, 03:24
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️CaseyDee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 April, 12:33
thank

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
28 April, 04:24
I sure missed you CaseyDee! Hope all is well! Glad to see your here posting again!!!😎🦅🇺🇸💞

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 April, 01:52
just thinking that tribe of wholesome, genuine, loving, and kind is so much bigger, i know cause have seen them again and again, ppl i followed on twitter before i was permanently removed, then here on AU and gab. salt of the earth patriots who love God, country, and their families. though i was fookin’ clueless many pointed me to sources so i could dig for myself. i am forever grateful to those who helped me along the way cause truth is what i wanted. wish i had understood the importance of disinformation and deception from both sides a bit sooner, but all is good. and i am still learning everyday♥️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 April, 06:55
🙏❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 06:43

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 April, 04:56
✨💖✨🙏🏻 lovely heartwarming words 🤗

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 April, 04:36
We are all Imperfect still, but deep down....YES!!!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 April, 04:32
and just when I was thinking about becoming a stone-cold hearted, argumentative, contentious, name calling, back-biting, arrow shooting, old hag. Oh well!!! Somedays you're the dog, somedays you're the hydrant. I kinda like it this way.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
27 April, 04:21
Ditto ❤✌😎

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 April, 04:00
UR1❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

Red Edge @Rededge
27 April, 03:45
💖

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 April, 03:43
😊🙏🤍