"Myanmar military court jails Suu Kyi for corruption"
1h ago
https://www.msn.com/en-au/...
02:03 AM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 April, 05:29
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Don't have a "feel" for this one ... did she do any good for the ordinary folk in her country? Certainly seems DS are backing her tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
01 May, 01:39
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I know nothing but I did get the 'feels', so I shared it and then had to get to bed, hoping someone had something to say about it, or know something.
Myanmar, aka Burma, has been under siege for a long time, I met a woman from there back in 2007ish who said she had to leave, it was bad there and that was then. In looking at their cultural history I can see that they have been heavily influenced by Indian culture and Buddhism but have been subjected to China for centuries. They've had the fortitude to keep their own culture alive and well in the face of outside occupiers. Their architecture, or more exactly, their love of the pagodas are evident, some are even covered in gold, this has got me even more curious about it, them, or at least the area.
🤔

Just had a look at Britannica and found this photo from 2012, with this caption:"Opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi and U.S. Pres. Barack Obama at her residence in Yangon, Myanmar, November 19, 2012.
Khin Maung Win/AP"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
01 May, 01:58
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Seems this position is a family affair, here's an outline, a few things pop up for me, including being a Nobel laureate - what did she 'do') and the military coup part 🤨

"A court in military-ruled Myanmar has found former leader Aung San Suu Kyi guilty of corruption, the latest verdict in a series of secret trials.

Ms Suu Kyi has been under house arrest since February 2021 when a military coup ousted her elected government.

The 76-year-old Nobel laureate has been charged with a raft of criminal offences including voter fraud."
https://www.bbc.com/news/w...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 April, 05:04
Booom!!

Ally Oop @Ally
27 April, 11:33
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
That's what went through my mind!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 April, 05:04
firing squad....we will accept