Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 April, 06:48
I have no desire to join TS, or migrate back to twatter. I'm here for but a moment.

a glorious moment it is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 April, 06:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I joined and already regret it... it’s too much about getting followers (which I fell into as well) and seems the fakes are starting to show. Some good posts but nothing like here “at home”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
26 April, 07:07
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I’m on TS, but don’t like all the trains…prefer content over followers. I love how AU seems to fly under everyone’s radar; it’s never mentioned when anyone is talking about alternate social media like Gab, Rumble, etc…

Suza Suza @Suza2121
26 April, 07:38
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Can someone please tell me what AU is? Thnx

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 April, 07:44
In response Suza Suza to her Publication
AU = AnonUp.com (our social media site)
AU = GOLD (element symbol)

Double meanings are a frequent occurrence around here.. 😉😉😉

Only people mentioned by Suza2121 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suza Suza, click on at the bottom under it