Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 April, 11:12
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
You know why I don't think these inventions have been released yet? Apart from being calculated, it's mainly because they can't use most of them properly. 😁
What if someone else figured it out, right? Then they'd have to tell the whole truth. 😅😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
27 April, 11:13
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
✨️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 April, 10:45
I would only add to the blocked patents that they were not blocked, but stolen, and they are not patents, but inventions that were used many years before our civilization. This is especially reverse engineering and I am very curious to see who will try to steal them from the thieves now. So I guess...

Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
27 April, 10:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏