JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
#AmberAlert
for
3 year old Arabella Vienneau

Ontario, Canada:
Barrie Police is seeking the assistance of the public in locating #ArabellaVienneau .

Police have concerns for the child's well being.

Please call Barrie Police at 705-725-7025 ext 2129 with any information or 911 if the child is located or you know of her whereabouts.

#PrayForArabella
03:04 PM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 April, 03:28
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
That actually sounds like the state was trying to take her and the parents where trying to hide her.. Amber Alerts are connected to the Clinton Foundation.. when you repost make sure you are reposting an actual missing child and not one that is being targeted to be stolen by the state...

That's been my observation...

Ive seen it happen in real time.. Chase Walker-Stevens.. parents took him off hospital protocols and he was getting better. Previously he was bag fed and it was killing him, he was in an almost vegetative and he changed so much when his parents started treating him with cAnnabis and with natural food... and this family was hounded.. it was horrific.. the won 9 court cases and they still took the child...

The hospital was doing research into bag feeding and they wanted clean children...

I don't trust Amber Alert one little bit. Terrifies me in fact.. I always remember the battle for Chase to be returned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 April, 03:46
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
You are correct!

Amber Alerts are (were?) connected to the Clinton Foundation.
PRAYING that the connection either does not continue, or has been disengaged.

Utter unspeakable horror to our Children is going to be
brought to LIGHT.

Evil cannot survive the Light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 April, 03:11
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 April, 03:44
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
thanks be to God!