Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿
I am hoping DJT says somerthing about this...soon.
--------------------------------------------------------

GLOBAL GOV’T ALERT: Threat to national sovereignty set to go down May 22-28 at WHO World Health Assembly

The World Health Organization is attempting a power grab’ — quietly setting up a single globalized response to all future pandemics The deep state predators in the U.S. and Western governments have decided the world needs a centralized pandemic response controlled and run by the U N WHO via an international…

“Catastrophe opens the door” to massive changes that people would otherwise never accept, Harari has said.

The U.S. government has submitted 13 amendments that it would like to see folded into the treaty, and these amendments are seen by many as sovereignty killers.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
01:24 PM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
26 April, 01:35
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I pray DJT will say something about this mess AND SOON TOO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 April, 01:33
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
If Biden Admin signs, it will be struck down in US as unconstitutional.

The question in my mind is how long it will take. I would imagine the Fla, TX, or Mo would immediately sue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396