Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 January, 03:11
DJT Jr deleted tweet

I grabbed it ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
31 January, 03:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Interesting how David Geffen is on this list....Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell is all I'm gonna say.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
01 February, 03:15
In response GQDS Army Gal to her Publication

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
01 February, 05:11
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Yep....two of my fav musicians taken out before their time. "Suicide" my arse!!!! I was SO angry & distraught over both of them losing their life in such a cruel evil WAY!!!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
I live Near Downtown Detroit, that morning i was on my way home from work, 5 minutes away... I knew... I have faith... that the whitehats saved both... xoxo PattiCake 😘
04:47 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response GQDS Army Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PattiCakeQTPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patricia Nitz, click on at the bottom under it