Dale Brown @Dbrownukq
02 February, 03:46
I told you Q has told us from the very beginning, we have always had the answers! I was looking back, at the very start, as early as 2017 November, 1 drop 228.. Several countries with leadership change.. (8, 7, 6, 5..) what comes next... 4, 3, 2, 1.. The sequence is the link to the date 4th March 21!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
02 February, 04:09
In response Dale Brown to his Publication
I think once we get on the same page, it gets much easier to see our common enemy. The ones who voted for Biden weren't voting FOR Biden, they were voting AGAINST Trump bc their own TDS brought on by fake news media told them to.

The sobering reality of what they've done to themselves, their children, and their grandchildren, is starting to set in. They should blame the media--Joe Biden lied like every other politician (with the exception of Trump) to get elected. They should blame themselves for letting hatred have such a foothold in their lives. THIS is the disconnect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
02 February, 04:10
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
They blame Trump when they're "losing", and they blame him when they're "winning". At which point does it become THEIR fault?--from the very beginning, if you've been paying attention.

I have.

Dale Brown @Dbrownukq
Oh I've been following from the very beginning, I have been permanently removed from twitter, just as many others. Take hydroxychloroquine for example, it was never about the drug working, they said it would never work, they stopped millions of people getting it, all because it came from trumps mouth.. Now fake Biden has pushed it and recommended it, but Q has told us numerous times it has to be this way, once the small percentage wake up to the fact that trump isn't and was never the problem, only to realise the problem is bidens administration, then they red pill themselves, we cannot and
04:18 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dbrownukq in this post can reply
Dale Brown @Dbrownukq
02 February, 04:18
In response Dale Brown to his Publication
Most definitely will not lose.