JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
George Jr. sang like a bird and The Maestro had as many camera's ready for that moment of revelation- literally as the Bush Sr. casket was passing- as he did at the Ricky Gervais Grammy's exposé. Trump and Melania strolled into that funeral late, every former President and spouse having already read the envelopes- save Carter? It is one of my favorite scenes from this movie. The best reaction was Jeb who looks like he's been punched in the chest while Laura glares at George with her usual evil eyes.

https://t.me/c/1745703453/...
12:27 AM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 April, 09:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It is one of my faves as well. Badassery BOSS move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 April, 01:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 April, 01:19
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 01:06
One One 27
Nana has a feeling that you enjoyed that moment more than any other moment in this whole thing.

I know I certainly did, no telling how many times I have watched it over and over.