Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 April, 10:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
True . My husband and his boss were both in the same time , we refused remdesivir and the vent i let them know i knew what was going on my husband is home now and over it . His boss was put on protocol and he passed away i tried to tell them . I want justice for what these hospitals and Drs did !! So many died at that hospital its heartbreaking .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
This is the money US hospitals in each state receive PER COVID patient, but don’t forget they typically also get another $100k to kill them off.
There’s big money to be made by hospitals from this COVID fraud.
10:49 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 April, 11:18
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I hope they are held accountable for what they did ! Pure evil !

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 April, 11:21
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I hope so too. Im sorry for loss.