Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 09:45
You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
They killed my fooking friend😖 They are murderers.
10:22 PM - Apr 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 April, 12:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My cousin (51) will be buried this week from getting cancer from a round up and “covid” ended up on a vent and passed. I’m pretty sure he was vaxxed as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 April, 07:34
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
So sorry for your loss😔

Angel Blue @angelblue88
25 April, 11:18
They killed my mom as well 01/07/22 😢. Of course her Death Certificate said Covid, but I know better.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
26 April, 01:30
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
God be with her and with you, Sister.
🙏❤️

26 April, 07:38
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Im so sorry. 😔

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
25 April, 10:26
I'm sorry for the Tragic loss of your friend. may they Rest In Peace.

25 April, 10:28
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
ThanQ it was so senseless