Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
25 April, 08:35
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
More like 100,000,000 Minimum!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 April, 06:22
YOU DAMN RIGHTS !!! 😠😖😠

NEVER FORGET ...

NEVER FORGIVE ...

PAY BACKS A MUTHA !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
24 April, 02:36
WE can't have a 2022 ELECTION till 2020 is FIXEDand it's time to STANDUP and MAKE it KNOWN,,NOVEMBER 3RD 2020 has to be DECERTIFIED NOW

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 April, 02:32
amem. NO 2022 election

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 April, 02:31

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 April, 01:56
THANK YOU! I've been shouting there should be NO election until 2020 is resolved. I voted and I'm an AMERICAN CITIZEN and I'M NOT SATISFIED! People are going to start listening to me some day. 🙃

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 April, 02:33
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
i have been saying this as well. I dont care one rats ass who Trump endorses, or anytrhing to do with 2022. If 2020 isnt fixed in my mind i feel Trump was part of their plan

Diana DJT @Diana
24 April, 01:47
Agree 100%💥 I am surprised that the 80 + MILLION that voted to re-elect President Trump are being as patient as they are, we all know that these criminals stole the election, soon, the entire world will know IMO. God bless President Trump & the Patriots 🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️