Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 April, 08:46
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I don't drink because It changes me When I drink I kiss everyone pat asses and Act like a slut. I did it for years every weekend and I was always sorry. I AM NOT THAT PERSON I love pot it helps me I have been fighting cancer for a year now but I smoked it my entire life only quitting for 5 years for a job. Booze changes you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 April, 02:25
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Yes, it is much healthier than Alcohol. Hemp was an everyday home remedy that every household used until 1935. Because then Big Pharma came and it was banned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 April, 08:20
Haven't drank in 25 years, however, I do miss a good Cadillac Margarita on the rocks, no salt.. LOL

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 April, 02:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😅🤗🧚

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 April, 04:31
putain 🙄quand on sait …