Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paula Frazier @paulaf
03 February, 02:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So this platform isn't safe either?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
02 February, 02:34
Doq, he did apologize for getting his assumption wrong. maybe he's a bad judge of character 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
02 February, 01:17
Shill deserves to be outted as a loser and a liar ...truth rises to the surface all fakers will be revealed!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 01:15
Well Nana does not have a problem with sites that need some kind of advertising to make money to be able financially to run a news site. That is our capitalizm system. It costs money to create web sites and pay a programer etc......
My problem with him was that he turned out to be a creep in real life.
Nana- done
The rest is up to him and God.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 01:12
Nana was thinking that Medic turned out to be a creep?
Doq nailed it.

Paint Head @Paint
02 February, 11:36
No. Also where is Joe M Dylan lol

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
02 February, 09:06
last post on gab, sorry I stopped following back on twit.
Lots of words and after lots of thought, agreed for a person preaching about God, his words didn't match his actions.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
02 February, 01:18
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
Always saw him as a grifter. Making money off Patriots. View him as an Pay triot. Q don't like those types.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
02 February, 01:19
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
You do realize he's being sarcastic about it mocking FakeNews. However I quit following him because he went from Patriot to Paytriot citing his knowledge of Q when in reality he could never explain anything Q posted like, I'm not sure what this is or what that is. Like I said, Paytriot.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 08:54
nope! haven't really looked! 👊🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Pura Vida @Justice9369
02 February, 08:32
probably writing a book making money off Q...
and Joe M went dark and crawled under a rock until the war is over....

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
02 February, 08:30
Anyone on any social platform trying to PROFIT from this movement and or THE PLAN should be blackballed and blocked. Most of us Patriots barely get buy, and still we donated all we could to our Great President, and I for one will not send a penny for these pay for crumbs pricks. You all know the big accounts i am talking about from twitter. I see they have migrated over to this platform, ignore them and don't send them a damn dime. This is about saving America the World not for padding the pockets of lazy non working basement dwelling creeps. Ok rant over # SemperFi

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 February, 07:16
1st big a/c to block me. Badge of honour...

Donna Martin @Meme17
02 February, 06:08
Honestly I never liked him. He always cut people down when thay ahd their own opinion. I know many followed him but after listening to a video he did, I just got a bad vibe from him. That's just my feeling though 🤷‍♀️

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
02 February, 05:57
i definitely don't look for that fool anywhere. Hopefully he never resurfaces

Tracy Crider @tracyecrider
02 February, 05:44
He hasn't posted anything new on Rumble in 17 days. Last vid was with x22 Report on Jan 16th.

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
02 February, 02:57
clouthub sucks unless you enjoy censorship

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
02 February, 06:11
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
yea that clouthub sucks big time

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
02 February, 02:38
Well he did wipe out his posts 4 days ago

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
02 February, 02:37
Hasnt posted anything negative or against Q that ive seen on GAB

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
02 February, 02:41
In response Ben Swolo to his Publication
The guy is a fake, but don't take my word for it. I called him out in early 2018 and my position has not changed.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 February, 02:23
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another Patriot @JimboJimbob2018
02 February, 01:57
They are attacking us on every platform

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
02 February, 02:09
In response Another Patriot to his Publication
Praying Medic is now attacking Q? Wow... he got me started Dec 2017, but haven't listened to him the last few months or year