Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 April, 07:32
LOOK UP EVERYTHING HE SAYS A LOT

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
23 April, 07:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
can u send me a dm? I dont get the gematra stuff...was gonna ask a few questions bout it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 07:38
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
I dont do DM but feel free to ask me anything here !

=)

start with this video

https://youtu.be/OXbVZc10l...
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

23 April, 07:40
masonic? ewww..I dont want anything to do with masonic...😳

23 April, 07:41
Um no

if I give you knowledge you dont saw ewww

Ill be here when you decide to grow up

23 April, 07:51
wow. that was ugly.
I dont indulge in anything that has to do with satanic stuff. No reason to get ugly.

23 April, 07:57
What is Satanic ?

a symbol ?

satan owns NOTHING

do you even know what it means?

run along if youre not interesting in learning
Ive had enough of the hatefulness

23 April, 08:04
I still havent been hateful to u, yet again u are insulting me. It doesnt sound like u want to "teach" anyone anything.
Good luck to u...n keep in mind...u say u are a cancer survivor, ( like many people in this world). When God heals, it means He has a higher purpose for u. I hope u find it, n I really hope u soften your heart. It cant be a happy life being so mean to people who havent said or done anything to hurt u. I'll pray for u, either way. God bless n Im sorry to have irritated u. Truly.

I cant teach anything to someone who immediately turns their nose up and says EWWWWW

then turns around expecting me to be nice

kinda strange
08:05 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
23 April, 08:13
Ewww for me is satanic...sooooo many things in today's world are satanic n people are completely unaware...that masonic symbol is everywhere. In court houses, (what is THAT about?) , even freaking DISNEYLAND is now evil/satanic. Im careful because I dont want to be decieved..scripture speaks clearly about deceptions in the final days...me saying "ewww"..it wasnt in any way a slur on you or anything. I just cannot wrap my head around how much evil is surrounding us...(n when I tell someone I will pray for them, I really do pray for them, just so u know). I dont understand the gematra stuff n I guess I will just not learn it. Thank u for your replies n I do wish u only the best life has to offer. God bless.

23 April, 08:14
Alpha numeric comms have been used by the military since forever

and youre too good to learn it ?

and youre on a digital battlefield as a digital soldier ?