Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
realdonaltrump β€˜s post on GAB . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
I did some Gematria in the bottom left corner of the words from his post. I truly believe things are still happening behind the scenes and I truly believe The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! Thank you all for all you have done and God Bless each and every one of you!!! We R in this together!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ #GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA #trump2021 #JFKJRLIVES . ❀️
01:53 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Ccqueen Queen @Ccqueen
02 February, 07:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
thank you for all the numbers gemantria! i look forward to superbowl sunday. its the "55th superbowl!!πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 February, 09:32
In response Ccqueen Queen to his Publication
BQQM . πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ˜ŽπŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
02 February, 04:27
I would really love to learn about how Gematria works, I love numbers, math and puzzless; is there any website you would recommend to me?

02 February, 09:25
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Gematria is a Jewish form of numerology in which the letters of the Hebrew alphabet are substituted with corresponding numbers. This is the calculator I use! ❀️ I hope this helps! #wwg1wga
https://www.gematrix.org

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
02 February, 02:15
We know who our President is !!!!!!!

June Patriot @JunePatriot
02 February, 06:42
Thank you Patriot!!! God Wins! We Win! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈβ€οΈ

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
02 February, 05:53
Thank you Casey Dee for all your decodes & insight on everything.Much appreciated. Sending love& light your wayπŸ•Šβ€
Stay faithful Patriots,God has indeed already taken care of thisπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

02 February, 09:32
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Awww thank you very much, I really appreciate that!!! God Bless you #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
02 February, 05:37
I feel the same way. The way everything ended was jjust too strange and the whole Biden "Presidency" jjust seems surreal. I sometime feel like the only person whole can see through the veil at what's happening. And all my customers that come in my store everday are just shell shocked and disheartened. So I get up in the morning, I cry for a minute, put on my big girl panties and connect with ya'll to continue forward with the fight. #WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
02 February, 05:21
In response Nature Girl to her Publication
Is your store in Austin, Texas by chance? Would love to support a fellow patriot!πŸ™Œ

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
02 February, 05:23
I can't wait!! I wish this is the last month of hell!! πŸ™πŸ™

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
02 February, 05:22
Namaste Casey πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 February, 04:02
Not I believe they are happening, but

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
02 February, 03:59
πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’ƒWOW! Just WOW

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 February, 03:17
πŸ™

02 February, 03:59
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
02 February, 02:06
GIANT VOICE, indeed.
https://www.americansignal...

02 February, 02:10
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
Well that is awesome . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏπŸΈ

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
02 February, 11:55
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
ahhh u beat me to it πŸ˜‰