Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 12:22
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
wow my friend just started a job there this week. He said their technology is phenomenal. I’ll have to find out the scoop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
22 April, 09:57
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
In all fairness, the rates are so high that the refinance business is dead right now which is a large part of the mortgage business.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 12:30
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
really good point the whole realestate market is going to slow down. Do you think they cleaned house enough after the scandals with Account fraud brokerage fraud? I worked for them it was horrible. I used to work for Santander they fired all unvaccinated employees on April 1. They had a program called walking in their shoes. They would spotlight social issues poverty homelessness domestic violence. So the employees were supposed to wear red shoes on Fridays🤬🤮. I threw all my red shoes away except for my red keds. There’s a picture of JFK Junior as a little boy wearing red keds.