Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 May, 11:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Is referring to himself?

'ELON' is 'the AI' that has become 'much smarter than humans' and that was under the control of the 'bad influences'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
02 May, 10:44
humans in our arrogance have the habit of not listening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
02 May, 11:01
In response Deborah Hunt to her Publication
This is our Tower of Babel

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
02 May, 10:32
Remember all those Terminator movies????

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 May, 09:24
says the guy whonwants to put a chip in your head ...haha

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
02 May, 08:14
“the percentage of intelligence that is not human is increasing” clones?.
.. but we have a soul. God wins

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 07:59
Elon 2.0 much nicer than Elon 1.0

richie walker @smoovewalker
02 May, 07:58
Johnny Boy link me up please my brother

NEO ONE @Neo
02 May, 07:24

memes matter @NoComment
02 May, 07:03
https://m.youtube.com/watc... "could be concious AI"(...)
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 May, 09:24
In response ela marriti to her Publication
you speak the english?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 April, 01:18
sometimes i wonder if a global EMP would be a good thing ...

as painful as it would be, 6 ~ 12 months without global power of any sort might be a good thing for the human race ... 'a time out' if you will, shut down all the noise, it would force humans into self reflection without all the chaos.

i can also be a bit heavy handed in solving problems ... lol

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

richie walker @smoovewalker
02 May, 07:59
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Kill everyone in every hospital and all the poor and needy?? Lol fucking hell glad you aint on the board bruver..

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 April, 10:38
I woke up from a dream early this morning thinking about A.I. Honestly, it worried me. You are the second person I know post something about A.I. today.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 April, 10:15
This clip from Prophets of Doom is good as well. He was talking about AI takeover a decade ago.
https://youtu.be/rE3ROkFoV...
Prophets Of Doom (2011) Full Documentary - History Channel - YouTube

Today's world has troubles unique to its time in history, from the global financial crisis to technological meltdowns to full scale, computerized global war....