Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
22 April, 05:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 05:27
Who are they merging with VK, I know Koba said that AU would be connected to them.
What do you know about Trump having his on TV station?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 April, 05:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Rumble is providing the servers.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 April, 05:04
Fun + Fun + Fun = = = > < >

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 April, 04:11
Is ANONUP the Partnership or Elon’s TWITTER?!

Something Sneaky is goung on!!

GOOD Sneaky!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 April, 05:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I'm just glad we have Anonup as a platform where ya don't get the boot for silly crap.
We kinda police ourselves here.
Hurt feelings are a very rare thing, unless we are posting it for humor.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 April, 05:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Lord I hope not. Titter is trash. I don't want a zoo here. This place is like my Zen garden😊

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 April, 03:56
i got on Truth Social today....was approved..i was at 15 million waiting list a week ago.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 April, 05:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I’m on there.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 April, 07:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thanks for mentioning that I just checked and I was able to finally get on finally!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anna Mikemix @Annamikemix
22 April, 07:01
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have heard Rumble on other forums but dont know if thats true?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 03:19
Android??

beth thoele @Beth
24 April, 08:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Still waiting for it on Android also

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 April, 03:19
Honest I've not been living under a rock ... WHAT 2 FREE SPEECH PLAYFORMS?!?
@VincentKennedy !!@

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
22 April, 03:10
Coincides with big Papi losing his accounts at a rapid pace

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 April, 03:20
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
and the possible acquisition of twit! maybe a merger is planned!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 April, 07:18
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
dots connecting

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts