CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
STILL NOTHING FOR ANDROID OR DESKTOP!!

https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

President Donald Trump’s freshly launched social media free speech platform, Truth Social, is taking a step forward in eliminating its backlog of wait-listed users by partnering with one of the most successful up and coming social media platforms on the Internet: Rumble.

During an interview with Newsmax’s Chris Salcedo, Trump Media & Technology Group CEO Devin Nunes revealed the company’s newly-built data center. The center’s addition will significantly improve Truth Social, which Nunes previously called “the fastest growing social media company in history.”
01:14 PM - Apr 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
22 April, 01:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
waiting for Android and desktop !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 April, 01:53
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
me too! I boycott apple

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
22 April, 01:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
There is some reason....but why?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 April, 01:19
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
🙏😁I HEAR TRUMP IS NOT POSTING THERE YET, SO THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME IF I COULD NOT READ IT. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE? ALL GOOD THINGS IN TIME?