Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 April, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 April, 02:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Good reminder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 April, 01:44
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Scranton Pa ties to this the story was a Rabbit hole for me still keeps me up at night no need for me to say the Clinton foundation is involved.

Port-au-Prince, Haiti — At least 15 children were killed when a fire swept through a Haitian children's home run by a Pennsylvania-based religious nonprofit group, officials said Friday. Rose-Marie Louis, a child-care worker at the home, said that the fire began around 9 p.m. Thursday and firefighters took about 90 minutes to arrive.

About half of those who died were babies or toddlers and the others were roughly 10 or 11 years old, Louis said. The orphanage had been using candles for light due to problems with its generator and inverter, she said.

Late Friday afternoon, police raided another home also run by the Church of Bible Understanding and took away several dozen children in a bus over protests from employees. The fire happened at the group's orphanage in the Kenscoff area outside Port-au-Prince, the Haitian capital.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
22 April, 01:51
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Scranton is a demonic place with the bishops and all Catholic crap. I was raised Catholic but never followed their teachings. It never made sense to me.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
23 April, 12:25
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
It certainly is murky when the "do-gooders" are often corrupt, international agencies have immunity & ways of hiding all KINDS of things & the children have already been deprived of family, are concerned wrt food & safety, do not know much English, any history or civil rights.

We know that GOD IS a GOD of JUSTICE & will ALWAYS have HIS way, if not always according to the earth-bound means & methods that WE humans might expect....

It SEEMS nonsensical that HE could care more deeply than we do, when WE can not bear what we ARE feeling, but HE is anchored in every infinitesimal fragment of His creation, unfazed by time's pressure & the limitation we HUMANS have only "seeing, as through glass darkly... knowing in part, understanding in part..." 1Cor.13:12.