Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 April, 12:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
How awesome is Big Papi?!
I love my POTUS 💕
LOVE HIM!
Father, continue to protect him and all those fighting for our freedom. Give them strength fortitude and wisdom. In the name of Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
21 April, 10:06
"More honest than you actually"
Instantly proven right, as always.
From the future to us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 April, 07:40

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 06:17
why did FOX just hire him

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 April, 03:08

Jimbo Kime @DoubleOh7
21 April, 03:06
Piers is a POS and please don't give him the time of day again.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 April, 02:47
'perhaps'....POTUS Trump wanted to how us just how 'Honest' a ROCKEFELLER is, since THEY are Behind ALL the FAKE MEDIA. Here is one of THEIR Own. Remember.. THEY just change THEIR names.
'Piers Morgan' real name is HERMAN ROCKEFELLER. MI5, MI6 & the CIA faked Herman Rockefeller’s death in 2010. Rockefeller became the NAZI World Order Neocon, anti-gun, anti-American CNN reporter Piers Morgan.

Steve Murray @Stevie
21 April, 03:03
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Yes so true, another Rockerfeller.
https://orionstar3000.word...

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
21 April, 06:20
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
My partner knew Piers Morgan over 30 years ago when they were both young reporters. Piers had no conscience and went places. My Partner has a conscience and eventually lost his job. But he's been around a lot longer then 12 years if he is a Rockefeller! Here's a photo of young Piers.