Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
27 April, 05:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That is amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 05:18
Followed her on Twitter than on Gab when she was booted
Love her attitude

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
27 April, 03:32
watched her clips from the past, love her i dont take no shit attitude! I donated for sure! Go Tina!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
27 April, 03:17
Is this the Tina that says'"Trump 2020 motha fuckers!" LOL If so, good for her.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 April, 05:32
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Yes, thats her🤣🤜💥🤛

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
28 April, 12:29
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Yes it is !! i havent seen her in a while if anyone knows where we can find her let us know

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 April, 11:56
OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 April, 09:14
Tina is awesmome. A fighter worthy of the battle, She will endure and win.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 April, 06:18
I like Tina her NY style of take no shit

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 April, 06:18
I like Tina her NY style of take no shit