Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
27 April, 09:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Heart warming. ❀️ thx for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 09:40
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 April, 09:40
My dad was a sheep farmer in Ireland , as a little girl I remember taking one of these little lambs into our home and caring for it. One of the best memories of my life. I never knew the details after they go back to flock. thanks for sharing.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 April, 10:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
What a wonderful childhood memory πŸ₯°

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
27 April, 11:02
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
somewhere I learned that a lamb taken into the farmer's home and cared for is called a cosseted lamb πŸ’™

cosset
verb: to treat as a pet; pamper; coddle.
noun: a lamb brought up without its dam; pet lamb
probably from Anglo-Norman French coscet β€˜cottager"

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 April, 09:16
That is so sweet! ❀️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 April, 07:20
😭

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 April, 06:47

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 April, 03:57
This is heart breaking & heart repairing. Kintsugi type of vibe. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts