Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
To all those who scoffed in disbelief that they could be putting snake venom (it is synthetic snake venom, so they make all they want and use nano carriers in vaccines and likely if so done- in water too and air...) - it has been discussed before.....vaccines in water supply...if venom in vaccines (looking very likely based on my own research, Dr. Ardis and anothers research, and my own experiences with past vaccine injury where I strongly suspect snake venom of dif types tested on targeted people prior to mass layout with this covid 19 vax, and relations to Biblical prophecy). Dr. Ardis has a credible discussion w/lots of research with this and the whole inclusion of snake venom. Here in this video discussion/video of lots of past vaccine, population control propaganda and plans, connections (many) between groups who support population control/reduction, and more...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Long video (3 hours about)-but worth watching -informative, watch i
01:18 AM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by ViolettaGreenFire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violetta Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it