Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 06:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
do you think music creates light inside(?)
I do
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 April, 12:23
VDarknessFalls on telegram has some really good videos about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 April, 10:49
Back in 2016 or 2017, I started dreaming about “sacred geometry.” I even asked a co-worker (Math teacher) what it was 😂🤣. He had no idea. So, I started digging. One dream has stuck with me. A man was giving me the formulas for each color. I can’t remember them. 😔 Then, I started seeing Fibonacci spirals everywhere. Went back to my Math friend and he started to “get” what I was talking about. 🤣 Then, I found the really good Tesla stuff, and The Anonymous Charity (George News), and truthers, and lightworkers and that nasty twitter, and I found God again (He never left me) and, and whelp, here I am…… 🥰🥰🥰

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 April, 09:23
Want :)