Benny —-B @Bnyk150
I’ve never really participated in social media, although I’ve been following it all for along time. I felt the need to say something if it helps anyone, great. As we’ve all done research over the years, mine has taken me to times of being physically ill, anger, sadness, and joy. I’ve come to place a several months back that it doesn’t trigger me anymore. That doesn’t mean I don’t have emotions connected to what I’ve learned, but more so acceptance of what took place. The timeline is dragging far longer than anyone would want for disclosure and change. But you know the TRUTH. You see things happening, slowly, but it is happening. You know everything is a show, a joke really, and you see it with your own eyes everyday. I always felt it has to continuously get worse or “more in your face” for those not awakened yet. As I’m sure we’ve all lost some family, friends, and co workers because we’re the crazy ones...and cognitive dissidence is real. We were literally brainwashed, and of course t
08:58 AM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 February, 11:36
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I don't think that the ones still asleep are stupid. This was a slow brainwashing that we were all a part of. I believe I am awake because God chose me as a vessel that will help those that will be confused, frightened... when they finally see the light. One thing that you said, Benny is that we actually get to a stage where the horrors of what we have learned do not affect us as it did at first. That has truly surprised me but I accept that it is a kind of numbing that needs to happen so we can continue to learn. It has been quite a journey and I pray we are near the end of this movie and look forward to the credits rolling. God Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396