Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 April, 08:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Multiple meanings. One of them is venom. There is a simlar poem, that is shorter. He chose this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 11:34
I side with hope, but I've always left a 4-6% window that he is referring to himself. Not a popular opinion but I cant blindly follow a man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 April, 10:15
Gotta add one more bc he read it during his rally on April 12th, too!
So it's 9 times

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 April, 08:42
Just for fun…

LL_125 @LL_125
19 April, 07:04
Or is he telling us that he is the snake and this really is a lie to end all lies and part of the DS plan? I don't know what to think anyone. For the past five years I've been down so many rabbit trails, listened to too many opinion podcasts...intel, sources, reports...you name it's all behind the veil.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 05:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Probably not. There's more to this.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 05:11
s

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 05:11
Who is the 🐍 in DJT’s Story?

Is it The deepstate/establishment?