Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
02 February, 12:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I did a simple search of ( T B I Y T C ), and this is what came up.
No time to dig on it tonite, so if anyone is interested feel free..
https://truthbits.blog/202...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Harvey @0606Hornsw1n
02 February, 12:50
In response Lone Watie to his Publication
This dude is fake! He doesnt even know that Flynn is in the Army!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paco Loco @Paco
01 February, 11:51

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The senante will never allow the evidence to be heard just like all the courts including SCOTUS. You are dreaming! Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 February, 11:58
In response Paco Loco to his Publication
The impeachment is based on a so-called riot he incited, he can bring any evidence tied into that. Can include orchestration of events, laptops, the Capitol police being told to 'stand down', no NG allowed, CNN photo journalist on inside, antifa gang inside with backstage room to get ready w floor plans, the ring leaders in charge of it all (pelosi / mcconnell). All of it is relatable findings. Watch a good lawyer tie it to the electoral certifying (I mean, gee, we have to certify this, look at those bad people today). I believe this charge to impeach will
bite them all on the arse. Touche!

Law & Physics @physics171
02 February, 01:00
In response Paco Loco to his Publication
The senate is irelevant, there are many traitors, military is in control getting ready to accelerate arrest.
Its happening.
Evidence over whelming of election fraud (A coup), domestic violence, internal insurrection,fraud, treason, thinking most of the government employees are foreign emoluments.
Biden, pedo erect is defacto, has no authority, process of awakening the public is now.
Turning to a rule of law, myabe for the first time???
Impeachment power point.
E-clause
https://www.youtube.com/wa...